How to save your wallpaper
- Right click on the image and select Save Image As, if on mobile long press and select Download Image then choose a location to save.
How to set your wallpaper as background
- Right-click on the desktop and choose Personalise.
- Select the Desktop Background option and select your wallpaper.
- Long press empty space on the home screen and select Wallpapers.
- Navigate to your downloaded wallpaper and tap Set Wallpaper.
- Go to Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a New Wallpaper
- Select the wallpaper and tap Set.
- Open your System Preferences from the Apple icon on the top navigation bar.
- Click on Desktop and Screen Saver. Choose your image to set as the wallpaper.
- Right-click on your desktop and choose Change Desktop Background.
- Pick a wallpaper from the list or choose the Add Wallpaper button to add an image file to the list.